For those that may not get to come over before the holidays come and go--here is a look at some of our christmas cheer. Yeah the presents are all wrapped, too. Now we just enjoy our Savior's gifts and blessings while waiting for Santa.
| And the stockings were hung on the Piano with care. |
| These snowman do nicely and I like to see green on the ground. I know it won't stay forever. |
| This was another one of Mom's creations for us when we were growing up and My kids love it just as me and my brothers did growing up. Thanks Grandma the wait is funner. |
In looking at all this and thinking back of growing up and how blessed I am with a great family (both my little one and my extended ones) it made me think that
Home truly is where the Heart is
and I am thankful to have many Homes out there in this crazy world.
Thanks to all of you who make me feel right at home--you are a bit of my Heavenly Home and I am so grateful to have you as reminders to stay on the path so that I can make it
to the best Home of all at the end of this journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment