Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SURPRISE

Life is full of Suprises and I never know what to expect for the next day.  And I don't know if it is just me or if others are feeling that our days are getting shorter and time keeps going by faster and faster.  Some days this is a blessing, but many times I wonder how I even got through it and where all the time went and I sometimes feel very unaccomplished.  Luckily for these fast days there are so many tender mercies and smiles that help me remember  It may not be easy--but it is worth it.  Oh how my children and family both immediate and extended let me know IT IS WORTH IT.  Well I best catch you up on our happenings and let you enjoy my tender mercies.  (It may take a couple of blogs so my computer doesn't freeze with overload of all the smiley pictures.)

William's 4th B-day

Look at these good sports play pin the head on the Lego-Man.--Lillian let us bother her sleeping mask.



 Isn't that a Happy Birthday Boy!!


Uncle Trev's B-day



No comments: