Wow it is amazing that the year has gone by so fast. So much has happened. So many emotions have accompanied this year. BUT I have to say that it truly has shown that BLESSINGS really do come with every TRIAL. I am so very blessed to have my family and to capture so many smiles each and every day. Life is precious and I really wish that I could live every day like it was my last--it is sad, but true that we love more, speak kinder, do more important things with our time, and just live more Christlike when we think it may be the last day with someone or the last day for us. I hope that I can treasure everyday of this year as it was my last. I am so grateful to have the Gospel--The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in my life so I know that I have eternity to get to perfection--maybe with that long I just might make it. Thanks for sharing all my blessings with me.
Here is a few pictures from the past to remind me and you of our blessings--then the smiles of our new year celebrations.
 |
| Veta's Make-A-Wish Vacation |
 |
| Hanson Family Reunion |
 |
| Trip to the Brigham City Temple Open House |
 |
Hair Cuts of Love and Support!!!
|
 |
| HAPPY NEW YEAR!! |
 |
Belly Bumping to Celebrate
|
1 comment:
Love how you put it about life is precious. It is sure is. I am going to try to live it like it is our last day!
Post a Comment